Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Be Brave With Your Life

| | 0 comments
Being brave is something that I struggled with for a very long time. I finally began having confidence in myself after my first pageant. I have now competed in four pageants and now I'm not afraid of the stage, I eat, sleep, and breath the stage! Performing has now become a way of life for me! I've learned throughout the years that you become brave by becoming familiar with who you are. You need to know yourself to know your strengths and weaknesses. I had scared as one of my weaknesses and I worked hard to change that into what is now my strength- brave. Take some time to get to know you! Be brave and stand up for you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe & Follow

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance