Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Don't Make A Permanent Decision Because Of Your Temporary Emotion

| | 0 comments
My middle name is stress. I have a crazy schedule starting with waking up at 4:45 in the morning. I go to church and then straight to school. After that I work as an intern and go to rehearsals for Miss Ca prep and then back home to do homework and eat dinner then sleep. The next morning it starts all over. Sometimes I break down and it's hard. I'm physically, emotionally, and mentally tired. I'm so grateful for music. What gets me through every day is my loving family and music. I turn to make for everything. Please remember that your decisions have consequences both good and bad. Remember that emotions are temporary. It can be hard sometimes don't get me wrong but you can do it. NEVER give up because you are better than that. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe & Follow

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance